Turkey Stuffed Peppers
I have always loved stuffed bell peppers! My mom makes the best. But since I’ve been eating healthy I have come to love turkey ground meat. It’s obviously way healthier than regular ground beef and I was tired of eating chicken, although chicken is very good with this recipe too. You can make them with either one it all comes out fabulous. For this recipe I used ground turkey! I loved it some much and it’s great for the whole family.
- Half a pepper
- 1/2lb of Turkey Meat
- 1tsp Paprika
- 1tsp Ground Cumin
- 1tsp Garlic Powder
- Pepper jack cheese
- Ground turkey meat until brown.
- In a separate pan boil your peppers
- When meat is some what brown place paprika, ground cumin and garlic powder on meat and stir until meat is browned.
- When meat is brown take the peppers out of the water and place in a baking sheet with parchment paper or foil paper(either one works)
- Add turkey meat to the peppers and layer meat and cheese until filled to the top.
- Top with the remainder of the cheese
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and place peppers in for about 15-20 or until soft.
- Serve and enjoy